Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Christmas Cards Photo photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool christmas cards photo images:


Faux Victorian Card
christmas cards photo
Image by Muffet
It's fun to invent these scenes...same tree as last image but a different look

Thanks to many folks
Victorian Parlor by bonequisha at deviant art
bonequisha.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=parlor#/d2k7gaj
child from Suzee Que
www.flickr.com/photos/suzee_que/4196854424/in/set-7215760...
cat by FritsM
www.flickr.com/photos/fvdmeer/4227287449/
textures by me and by skeletalmess
www.flickr.com/photos/skeletalmess/


Christmas card
christmas cards photo
Image by ResArt
Proof there are wise men in Donegal!

Photo taken at Redcastle, Co.Donegal


January 7th - Russian Orthodox Christmas
christmas cards photo
Image by Tatters:)
I made this e-card for Christmas, but never get chance to load it to flickr.
I am not sure it suits Russian Christmas, - I think white colour is more appropriate for orthodox.
Never mind, - I hope you like my 'art' and merry Christmas to all orthodox Christians!

The featuring tree is Australian endemic Brachychiton acerifolius,
naturally it's called Flame Tree and it blooms around Xmas time (November-December in Brisbane).

Enjoy the slide show of this spectacular tree - 15 photos in my photostream.

Banner