Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Christmas Photo Card images

Large Rectangle

Some cool christmas photo card images:


The tree is bigger on the inside.
christmas photo card
Image by the Encaffeinated ONE
Christmas tree 2007.

I like the prettiness of Christmas. Always makes me nostalgic for when I was a kid, and my mom and I would go nuts decorating the house. We used to have relatives over then, too.

Now, my tree (when I have one; it's been years) is a little one. This guy came in a tube. I added the light, though; just didn't seem right otherwise.

I don't have any presents under it, however. That would be nice.

This is my attempt to make a tree photo suitable for a postcard or gift card or something. I like that idea.


Love a Good Buzz - 347/365
christmas photo card
Image by JMaz Photo
Took my first stab at creating a bokeh shape effect last night. I simply used a business card, cutout the heart shape, and taped it t the end of my 50mm lens. (Not bad for a first try.) Worked with a few ornaments from the tree, but it's this photo with the kids' Buzz toy that I liked the best.

More on the blog at jmazphoto.com


Sumner Hall decorated for the Holidays, Pomona College
christmas photo card
Image by Claremont Colleges Digital Library
Image Title: Sumner Hall decorated for the Holidays, Pomona College

Description/Notes: Interior view of Sumner Hall circa 1897. The photograph is taken from a 1956 Christmas card sent by Pomona College president E. Wilson Lyon. Furniture includes a rocking chair, armchair, and small table upon which a plant rests. The room also includes an upright piano. Holiday decorations are placed throughout the rooms.

Original Collection: Claremont Colleges Photo Archive

Item Number: xp01293.tif

Permissions: For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Honnold Mudd Library Special Collections.

Click here for the original photo.

See the Claremont Colleges Photo Archive for the original collection.

Banner