Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Christmas Card photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo christmas card images:


Merry Holidays
photo christmas card
Image by Renee Silverman
I'm going on vacation (photo trip) to Northern California for the week, and posting images of the amazing northern pacific coast. I'll also be stopping off in Petaluma one day for a visit to the Twit Cottage with Leo Laporte (The Tech Guy), and hoping to get some images of that meeting on here as well. I absolutely love road trips and the abilty to stop and take pictures if something inspires me along the way. I've been feeling a little blah about my photos lately; same old places, so getting away to fresh, new environments may be the kick I need. ;-)

Renee



christmas card for childrens future norway
photo christmas card
Image by Sofi Lundin
Photo by Sofi Lundin

Banner