Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image Search photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice image search images I found:



Rodrigo y Gabriela | 11:11
image search
Image by Sean Molin Photography
Short story. So in 2010, when I was a wee-baby photographer, I would submit requests to shoot shows all the time when bands I liked came through town. Most of the time I'd get no response. Sometimes I'd get a no... but here comes RyG and a resounding "yes."

Fast forward two years and I'm doing my monthly Google image search of my name just to see how my work is being used and seen, and I stumble upon this, for which there are no words: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKtPVm6nb4

P.S. I allowed the band to do what they wished with these photos as long as I got attribution. It was the least I could do since I was just starting out trying to get national bands in my portfolio. You may notice he attribution also says "based on portraits". That's because it is actually two. I merged them together to match the painting here.

Follow me on Facebook, Google+, 500px, and on Instagram (sean_themighty)!


T2i 550d - Red Monkey
image search
Image by @Doug88888
T2i - Red Monkey

See my Most Interesting l Getty l Faves l On Black l Explore My Stream -

Banner