Leaderboard
728x15

story behind a photo

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload photo images I found:


story behind a photo
upload photo
Image by Zuhair Ahmad
Hello

I thought that since I didn't upload anything new for a while. I bring some of my past photos that I remember the story of capturing it or how I arrange it.

1. Explosion of children
This idea is inspired from the photographer Jill Greenberg, I still remember how I easily made her cry by just saying " your mom is gonna go and leave you here" and BOOM!

2. taking photos in the desert !
I was with them in the middle of the desert and got separated from them in a funny way! I was trying to take a photo and I saw them from a distance, I waved at them to notice me and return to take my photo. the next minute I didn't see them! and I walked for about half an hour inside the desert trying to catch up with them.

3. Red Rose Girl
I did a photoshop design 6 years ago with the same idea and it has a girl with a gothic look and a red rose. So I tried it like this!

4. مقام نبي الله إبراهيم عليه السلام
Do you believe that I got my 70-200mm lens inside there! and after I took this shot a police man caught me, glad that he didn't take the camera.

5. Where else to play ?
I was walking in the streets of makkah when I saw this little african girl playing in the sand with a plastic pipe in the middle of the street. still remember the way she looked at me from that distance and just ignored me !

6. The sad princess [1/2]
this was acutely is just the princess, but Anwar didn't give me that expression, instead she gives me the sad look!

7. a man's life 2
we know that there is a lot like this, but if you see it by your own eyes. wouldn't make you feel bad for this world that made this old man do this kind of work!

8. Curiosity eyes
This boy with his big eyes was just passing by me while I was taking street shots. and stood and looked at my big lens ! I still remember him

9. Happy peek
I saw here with my friend just pointed the camera and she run away inside her house, so I was standing by me and my friend and the minute she was out took my shot !

10. Happy Tears - old man [12]
this old man was talking to us about his life and some stories, we really loved his talk !

11. the story of two sisters and the sun
two sisters made them hold hands and look to the sea.

12. Indian baby
She was crying with her mother outload and when I started shooting with my 70-200mm she stopped and watched carefully then she started to smile and laugh, was so happy to make this baby smile

13. Two Tears
This one also was crying because his mother left him to get something I guess, I came behind him and made some noise to make him look at my lens and there it is.


These stories I don't just recall them, I still remember them like it was yesterday and I remember them more when I look to the photo.
I hope you enjoy my stories =]


zuhair ahmad ~


***************************************

مرحبا

فكرت بما اني ما عرضت شيء جديد من فترة أني أعرض لكم مجموعة من إلتقاطات سابقة لي تحمل خلفها قصة إلتقاطها او اعدادها وهي القريبة ل نفسي.

1. Explosion of children
الفكرة مقتبسة من مصورة تدعى جيل جرينبرغ، لازلت أتذكر كيف جعلتها تبكي بسهولة بقول "ستذهب أمك وتتركك هنا" حينها وقع الانفجار

2. taking photos in the desert !
لقد كنت معهم في وسط الصحراء وافترقنا بطريقة مضحكة نوعا ما، كنت أحاول إلتقاط صورة معينة وشاهدتهم من على بعد ولوحت لهم بيدي لكي ينتبهوا لي وعدت لإلتقاط صورتي، والدقيقة الي تليها لم ارهم، مشيت على الاقدام لمدة نصف ساعة داخل الصحراء لكي ألحقهم !

3. Red Rose Girl
صممت تصميم بالفوتوشوب قبل نحو ست سنوات وكانت تحتوي على صورة فتاة ووردة حمراء، ف أردت تنفيذ هذه الفكرة

4. مقام نبي الله إبراهيم عليه السلام
هل تصدقون أني ادخلت معي العدسة الضخمة ٧٠-٢٠٠مم إلى داخل الحرم، وبعد إلتقاط هذه الصورة أمسك بي أحد افراد الشرطة وسعيد انه لم يصادر الكاميرا !

5. Where else to play ?
لقد كنت أمشي في شوارع مكة حين رأيت هذه الطفلة الافريقية الصغيرة تلعب بماسورة بلاستيكية مع الرمل في وسط الشارع، لازلت أتذكر كيف نظرت لي من بعيد وتجاهلتني تماماً

6. The sad princess [1/2]
بالحقيقة هذه الفكرة كانت مجرد عمل "أميرة"، لكن أنوار لم تعطي التعبير المناسب بل العكس ف قد أعطت تعابير حزينة

7. a man's life 2
نحن نعرف جميعاً انه هناك الكثير على هذه الشاكلة، لكن عندما ترونها ب أعينكم ألن تشعرون بالسوء حيال هذا العالم الذي أجبر هذا المسن على القيام بمثل هذا العمل

8. Curiosity eyes
هذا الصبي مع عينيه الكبيرتين مر علي مصادفة وانا كنت أقوم بتصوير حياة الشارع وقف فجأة ونظرة إلى عدستي الكبيرة! لازلت أذكره حتى الان

9. Happy peek
رأيتها مع صديقي وكنا على وشك تصويرها إلا انها هربت إلى داخل المنزل ف أستعددنا ووجهنا الكاميرا وفي اللحظة التي خرجت بها قمنا بإقتناص الصورة

10. Happy Tears - old man [12]
كنا نتحدث مع هذا المسن عن حياته وقصصه، لقد امتعنا جداً بحديثه معنا

11. the story of two sisters and the sun
اختان صغيرتان، جعلتهما تمسكان بعضهما وينظران للبحر

12. Indian baby
لقد كانت تبكي بشدة وكانت مع امها وعندما بدأت التصوير بعدستي الكبيرة هدأت وبدأت تتأمل بشكل حذر العدسة وصاحبها ثم بدأت بالابتسام والضحك بعدها، سعيد جداً لأني تمكنت من جعل هذه الطفلة تضحك وتبتسم

13. Two Tears
هذا أيضاً كان يبكي بشدة وكانت امه ذاهبة لاحضار غرض ما، اتيته من الخلف ووجهت كاميرتي واصدرت اصوات لكي يلتفت للعدسة

‪هذه القصص لا اتذكرها فحسب، بل أني اعرفها وكأني عشتها البارحة واذكرها واعيشها حين انظر للصورة
أتمنى أتعجبكم قصصي مع هذه الصور‪‬




zuhair ahmad ~‬

Banner