Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Ideas photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo ideas images:


Just Full Of Ideas
photo ideas
Image by Cayusa
Day 213 of 365

I had thought about doing this one several months ago, but never got around to it. By the time I did get around to thinking about it again I didn't have any light bulbs (which is why I did White Light the other day). I made sure to pick up some bulbs when I was at the grocery store tonight. I turned out better than I thought it would. Getting the three separate images to line up while I was shooting was a bit of a chore and I took about 80 shots just to get three good ones to fit together into this image.



file under: stupid ideas
photo ideas
Image by katiew
yet another "beer-induced, dumb, redneck trick" photo! indeed, they are being dragged behind a truck, sitting on part of a car hood, going at least 30 mph. (no, i didn't do this, i know my limits!).
check out the first "stupid redneck tricks" photo i posted. that was redneck skiing.. this is more like... hmmm, redneck iditarod? :)

Banner