Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Upload Image photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload image images I found:



Re-upload
upload image
Image by The hills are alive (back for a bit....)
I'm trying to create a set of pix that print well - but in a few instances, due to bad admin (forgetting to use tags, not placing pix in sets), I am unable to find the pix on my stream, only on my hard drive. I am going to re-upload those pix I have misplaced.... Apologies if you have seen these before.

Apologies also to those whose textures I have used, but info on the texture is with the original - which I can't find. The seagulls were also from elsewhere. I suspect they were a starter image. I'm sorry about the lack of crediting.


Killinthomas wood WPPD 2011
upload image
Image by Monosnaps
Taken for World Pinhole Photography Day 24th April 2011 on the Holga 120 WPC. This is a plastic panoramic pinhole camera with an F -stop of approx 155. You get six images from a 120 roll of film. Film was Fuji 400 and exposure was around 12 seconds. This is the one I set up on the WPPD offical site aas my favourite of the day. www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2011/index.php?id=1561&Cou...

This is a photograph of the camera for the curious www.holgablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/with-box.jpg

Banner