Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Printing images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo printing images:



Deltadromeus
photo printing
Image by angus mcdiarmid
It's dinosaur week on the Flickr stream!

My dinosaur period followed swiftly on from my pig period, and followed a similar pattern: a monomaniacal focus on the subject, resulting in hundreds of drawings and several prints, each one improving on the last, hopefully.

I don't want to brag, but I'm a huge fan of cross-hatching, and I couldn't help but notice, as I was preparing to scan this print, that there's some damn fine cross-hatching going on in the background, there. (Check it out at the largest size if you're a fan of that sort of thing, too.)

It's in the Etsy store as well.


4-Colour Hera
photo printing
Image by Falling Sky
Here's a photo of the first four prints I made from the preceding Hera lino. First up, bog-standard white sketchbook paper, then three sheets of banana paper of different colours with varying levels of success. The prints got a bit better after these, but you'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to see them...

Banner