Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Edit Photos photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice edit photos images I found:


Like Knives
edit photos
Image by Reece, The Kid
I have photos I want to edit, but am saving them for tomorrow's class. So this'll do.


Jared's Edit
edit photos
Image by jaredpolin
froknowsphoto.com/digital-photography-lightroom-editing-2

Back again with another Head to Head battle of RAW editing between Greg and Jared. This weeks photo is an interior shot captured with the Nikon D3000 and Nikon 14-24 2.8 taken in Italian restaurant. You will get your chance to edit and upload this RAW file with us, read below for details.

This is a tough photo to edit as you have to decide if you are going to let the windows blow out or try to balance the inside light with outside. I chose to focus on getting the inside processing to where I wanted and let outside blow out. I can say that my edit this week goes snap crackle pop and you will be surprised which slider I actually used.

Greg decide to go with balancing the light inside and out as much as possible. His edit resulted in a more realistic feel which looks like what you would see if you walked in yourself.

It always is a toss up but let us know which edit you prefer. Mine (Jared) which goes bam bam pow or Greg's which goes "hello I look like I should probably look".

froknowsphoto.com/digital-photography-lightroom-editing-2

Banner