Leaderboard
728x15

Grow a little Sunshine

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo art images:


Grow a little Sunshine
photo art
Image by Michael Taggart Photography
Grow a little sunshine
Grin from ear to ear
Spread a little happiness
All through the year

Speaking of happiness – I’m so happy with how my books are doing! The Men sells about one a day and Michael Phelps sells about two a day. It’s so neat going out and checking sales!
I feel like an official author – I have an author page on Amazon and everything!

www.amazon.com/Michael-Taggart/

I think my next book is going to be my flower art.

Hope you are having a sun filled day!



Nicole Coco Austin by David Shankbone
photo art
Image by david_shankbone
This image is licensed Creative Commons and is part of a public art project. Click here to see more.

(About David Shankbone)

Banner