Leaderboard
728x15

'tis better to give than to receive... (24 days of Christmas #11)

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo christmas cards images:


'tis better to give than to receive... (24 days of Christmas #11)
photo christmas cards
Image by jmtimages
i should have posted this a bit sooner but the car escapades the past week took most of my non-flickr free time...

i went ahead and ordered some moo holiday cards to send out, using one of my photos of the lights at the world-famous San Antonio Riverwalk.

if you would like to have one of these sent from me, please flickrmail your mailing address and i'll send it along by early next week! i only have 25 of these and a couple are reserved already, so if interested, please let me know! ;-)


christmas09_39
photo christmas cards
Image by jnissa
This, no doubt, will be a sibling 2010 holiday card photo


20091212-032608.jpg
photo christmas cards
Image by jwardell
Been too busy moving into the new house to process photos for months...my cards are all full so I can't even take anything new. But I had to take something for Gizmodo's Christmas Lights photo contest so I tried a quick experiment.

Unfortunately I couldn't achieve what I had imagined, a bulb filament in the foreground with blurred bulbs in the background. The 50mm Voightlander lens on my E-P1 just doesn't have a very close minimum focus. Instead this was taken with the lens unscrewed right to the end of the thread as I searched around my tree in an otherwise unlit room looking for decent shots.

Banner