Leaderboard
728x15

Looking up in Segovia Cathedral

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo software images:


Looking up in Segovia Cathedral
photo software
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
Somehow when I can't use a tripod, I only take very few photos. It's happening mostly in churches. If I know I will not like the result, I just don't bother anymore and just enjoy how it looks. But I did take few photos in the Segovia Cathedral so here is one of those. Only handheld and only from a single RAW
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page

Banner