Leaderboard
728x15

Cool American Photo images

Large Rectangle

A few nice american photo images I found:



Child Saluting American Flag
american photo
Image by JefferyTurner
Happy Memorial Day!

This is my 7-year old son, who followed me up the hill to take photos of our neighbor's American Flag. The flag is positioned at the top of a hill that overlooks the Santa Clarita Valley. No, it was not spontaneous. He was staring up at the flag and I thought a salute would make a patriotic image. I was right. :)


From Cute to Coot
american photo
Image by docentjoyce
Following the development of a baby American Coot to an adult. Photos were taken at the Cloister's Pond in Morro Bay, Calif. The last 3 seconds of the movie is missing because Flickr only uploads 90 seconds of a video/movie.

Banner