Leaderboard
728x15

Lake Okeechobee Sunset at Flood Dam

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital photos images:


Lake Okeechobee Sunset at Flood Dam
digital photos
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/lake-okeechobee-sunset-at-flood-dam

Today I took a ride around Lake Okeechobee... well 90% of it at least, had a great time and got some fantastic shots. Most of them bird photos, mainly because the sky was completely bland and all the foliage brown and dead. But that was good, since it allowed me to focus on one thing, birds. Plus I didn't have to switch lenses back and fourth. FYI, I use a 100-400mm telephoto lens for birds and a 17-35mm wide angle lens for landscapes.

This HDR photo from Lake Okeechobee was from a different day, today there was absolutely no clouds. Regardless I still ended up getting a beautiful sunset photo. However from a different spot, about 30 minutes north of here, no clouds but a better foreground scenery. I'll try to post that HDR image tomorrow.

Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook


16-365 160110 Butterfly Hunting Bean Returns to Earth
digital photos
Image by Nico Nelson
Even at this point I would suggest that the Bean is about a meter off the ground, she is an explosive and energetic cat about 2 now and I have to say she is some of the best money I have ever spent. A great addition to our family.


Idol Worship
digital photos
Image by jumpinjimmyjava
Best viewed LARGE
Dodge truck hood ornament
I should have titled this photo "Idle Worchip" only a car person would understand!

The wonderful scratch texture is by Caro's Lines / Caroline - sorry for the late attribute

Banner