Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Fun With Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:


Chad
fun with photos
Image by JeremyMP
This is another HDR experiment! My first with a person in it! This shot was taken a while back while I was in Maine exploring the Coast with my friends Chad and Whit. I got to know them through college and ended up living with Chad for a year before he and whit tied the knot and left us all on the West Coast for Med School in Boston. They are a rad couple and I loved the time I got to spend exploring the East Coast with them. I get to hit up Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and New York all in one week! It was awesome! I had over a 1,000 photos taken that week and I am sure I will end up posting and experimenting with more of those shots in the years to come when, like now, I am out of fresh stuff!

HDR was taken in Dynamic Photo HDR. I like HDR but find that I never really am able to hit it just right. Need to work and experiment more with it.


Day 72 - Scream for fun
fun with photos
Image by Dave77459
Here I am playing with serious over exposure. This one had my 430EX on full power, the grid aiming the beam at the back of my head. To further the over exposure, I cranked the ISO to 800. The flash was fired using my eBay remote. The shutter was tripped using my new eBay IR release.

If you squint, you can see that I am screaming at the camera, which was just fun. I think it looks kinda alien. Sometimes just having fun with the camera is enough.

This is my seventy second photo for 365 Days. The Strobist group is invaluable for off-camera flash ideas.

30 January 2007

Banner