Leaderboard
728x15

Volkswagen Beetle

Large Rectangle

Check out these edit photos images:


Volkswagen Beetle
edit photos
Image by HAMED MASOUMI
I believe post processing on photos is one the most important rules of a photographer.
All we know, here is not an exhibition to just show our picture to each other and they just praising the photos. Flickr is a virtual workshop, we are here to learn from each other, and teaching to each other.
So, since now, I've decided to put the Original photo which came out from my camera , here under the processed photo and describe how I edited the photo and what I did with it.
It's got some benefits, first, you'll find what I did with my photo, and learn from it. Second, you can suggest me how I could have a better edit and whether is there any faster way to do the same.
Please I want you to critique me. My photo itself and the edit I did on it.
Thanks


(236/365) argghhhhhh
edit photos
Image by Sarah G...
28th August 2009 - I can't even remember why this picture was an arghhh moment, Friday was quite good... probably linked to the headachey sickness in the evening that pretty much knocked me out....

Uploading a few days later, it took a search through SD cards to find it again, then renewed arrrghhh as it was a bit rubbish and I'd not noticed at the time.

So I added a mouth.

Bwahaha... oh dear...just can't keep me quiet :)

Inspired by Rev and his darker edits, although this one is a much more crappy version!!


Day 295
edit photos
Image by Makena G
I'm not sure why I love this photo but i do. And I tried to edit it to have a straight horizon but it just doesn't look as good as this.

Today about 45 minutes before our family had to be at church to volunteer at the kids club (and for jewel to participate) raven and i ran to the ocean and took mermaid photos. We considered taking photos like these yesterday, but the light just wasn't there.

I thought that i've had a lot of fun capturing golden hour light on the ocean, so why not try with a person in the shot? I basically got some of the shots i was looking for, but what i really needed was some speedlight fill flash for Raven's face. Anyway, better luck next time. :)

Other mermaid
Shots

Banner