Leaderboard
728x15

Cool My Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool my photos images:


My Motorcycle
my photos
Image by Bob Reck
Well, actually this was my bike. I sold it in early 2004.

It's a 2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Sportbike. While I owned it I added some upgrades including a "Race-only" carbon fiber Yoshimura tuned exhause pipe, flush mount turn signals, blue anodized aluminum foot pegs and bar ends, fender elimiating "trick kit", a tank bra and a blue wind screen.

I loved this bike. However, it was 4 years old and had less than 3500 miles on it. That tells you that I didn't ride it that much. Most of it's life it sat in the garage. I sold it to a guy from PA. A few months later he called to say he was moving out of the area and had to sell the bike. He wanted to know if I wanted to buy it back. I never really wanted to sell it, but being a new dad I felt I needed to and the money helped pay off some credit card debt. So, I couldn't buy it back. No telling where it is now. Hopefully it's still in this like new condition.

This photo was taken about 3 weeks prior to selling it. It sold in less than 1 week of being listed on cycletrader.com.

Someday I hope to own another motorcycle. I still own my helmet and leather jacket! :)


EDIT: On April 2, 2007, I bought a 2007 Yamaha R1. See it here.


my place
my photos
Image by camerakarrie
this is for my new group KATUTUBO
uhhmmm anyone who live in Makati just to let you know that mayor Binay is running for president!!! =D
BE NICE 2010 (BINAYS 2010)

my new flickr friend invited me here hehe! check his stream djmaculet



Today's random fact: uhmm this was taken while buying my sister a sampaguita( Phil. national flower) for her graduation! hee hee!!! =)


Yang Chi
my photos
Image by Donna Cazadd
My photo using Micrografx Picture Publisher.

Banner