Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Magazine images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo magazine images:



I'm in a magazine!
photo magazine
Image by William Hook
I got a Flickr message a few weeks ago asking if one of my photos could be used in the BBC's "Who Do You Think You Are?" magazine, and...taadaa!

I didn't get paid for it (most of my photos are currently licensed under a Creative Commons licence so I'm not too fussed if they're used around the place, as long as I'm credited), but I did get my name in the magazine, and it's on sale in pretty much every town in the UK, which isn't too bad!

The original photo is located here: www.flickr.com/photos/williamhook/5926972496/


Hollywood Reporter
photo magazine
Image by ChrisM70
My photos were used in a story from the February 17, 2012 issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
The photos that are mine are noted above, and you can click on the link to see the originals.

www.chrism70.com.

Banner