Leaderboard
728x15

26

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo album images:


26
photo album
Image by me and the sysop
i took a nap this afternoon and had a few awful dreams. i don't think my nightmares would be nightmares to many people, and they're usually not even to me when i'm awake. but i can't control what my mind construes as a threat when i'm unconscious, which leaves me with an uneasy feeling that just won't go away. that leaves me lying upside down on the couch watching national geographic late into the night. bleh. i really hope i don't start getting nightmares again. i've gone for a long time without any, as opposed to the three to four i used to have weekly. =/ sometimes i think i need a vacation by myself.

4/27/09 00:04
the first late one of the year!


A La Carte Back
photo album
Image by epiclectic
A La Carte
Various
Warner Bros PRO-A-794
1978

Banner