Leaderboard
728x15

. American singer

Large Rectangle

Some cool american photo images:


. American singer
american photo
Image by Juliana Coutinho
I'm not a singer, I can not play guitar and I am not American.

O fotógrafo achou que eu saí com cara de cantora americana.. então tá. =D
Huahuaha.

# 040/365
Modelo: Juliana Coutinho
Fotografia: Nikki Pride
Edição: Juliana Coutinho
Equipment: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W125
View On Black / View On White


American Wigeon
american photo
Image by Bill Gracey
I saw this bird on January 2nd at Santee Lakes in San Diego county. I was unable to identify it so I sent a picture of it to a birder friend, and he proclaimed it to be a male American Wigeon. I looked it up on line, and sure enough.... These are migratory North American birds and only appear in our area in the winter.


Other pictures that I've taken at Santee Lakes, including infrared, birds and reflections can be seen here. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157627547766547/

Other bird pictures that I've taken can be seen in my Birds set. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157628206812625/

Banner