Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Digital Picture Frame images

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital picture frame images:


Blurry Happy People
digital picture frame
Image by Jim Blob Blann
More accidents waiting to happen. So often I get pictures back and notice the people in them are looking right at me and smiling. To those viewing my pictures Aberystwyth must look like the friendliest of places.....and I suppose it is :) Haven't been punched yet.

I quite liked this guy being so small but central in the frame. He looks quite isolated and it seems to fit for me but please let me know what you think. Plus, see if you can spot the second guy in this shot :)


Cherish
digital picture frame
Image by kimberly.kalil
I haven't done any of the layouts from the Big Idea Festival over at Big Picture Classes ... until I saw the Day 7 prompt: Cherish.


Journaling:

... because, before you know it they aren’t so little any more. Cooper is only 2 years and four months old, but he’s nothing like the little baby we brought home the spring of 2009. He is talking all the time. He goes to preschool. He wears big-boy underwear. He’s mastered an iPad. He likes some of the same shows Shelby watches. He isn’t a baby anymore, not at all. I’m continually reminded how quickly the magical years of childhood pass. They grow up so fast. Cherish every single minute

Credits:
Heidi Swapp “Cherish” word art
Papers, Celeste Knight, Meadow mini kit
Hero Font
Flower stamp, flower frame, scallop, lace and journaling Paper, JenAllyson, Vanity Aubergine Kit
Staple, Crystal Wilkerson


Wizard Goosed Out of Time at the Living Mall
digital picture frame
Image by Rusty Russ
Totally ridiculous image based on a failed attempt to merge a photo of a mall with some tall trees. I did get the "Living Mall" image to look OK, and will use it better in some future picture. But here I tried to make it more interesting by adding a wizard, time clocks, and a goose (which in reality is probably some other type of bird). Not at all the result I wanted, but here it is anywhay.

Banner