Leaderboard
728x15

Suit

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital picture frame images:


Suit
digital picture frame
Image by Clint Gardner
More nostalgia and more PhotoShop action. I actually have a print of a neolithic version of this image framed. It was taken with the second digial camera I ever had my hands on, that also only was able to go up to 1280x960, but since it would only take 8 pictures in that mode, I usually kept it at 640x480 as this picture is.

Through the wonders of PhotoShop I could bring a bit more life to it, although it is basically the same as I took it back in 2000.


Photography Desk
digital picture frame
Image by billread
This is my wife's solution to my accumulated photography "junk" which was cluttering up our den. She was a dedicated soul. She not only picked it out, but allowed me to make the final choice between different "acceptable" units. Then she sanded and painted it herself. It is a computer armoire from a local unfinished furniture company. See the notes for more info.

Strobist: Taken with my Nikon Coolpix 5700 so I could have my D80 with 70-200 VR in the shot. Nuked the scene with Sunpak 383 through satin umbrella against the camera at camera left-- sorry, but I didn't note the power. Fired w/GI radio trigger.

See some of my more interesting photos here:
www.flickr.com/photos/billread/sets/72157602414666978/


Brooklyn bridge from DUMBO
digital picture frame
Image by Andrea [bah! la realtà!]
so busy that I can't really pick which shots to post--but I'm still posting them in hope of finding something decent.
still, I'm getting bored of too many pictures from the NY trip :-p luckily, it's almost over. almost

I don't mind this one, actually--I like the different frames, and although the foreground is not very nice, it makes sense if you are familiar with the place it was shot from.
or maybe I should crop the foreground out. wdyt?

Banner