Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Upload Photo photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload photo images I found:


PNC Park via The Press Box
upload photo
Image by The Uprooted Photographer
Looking at some recent uploads here, I noticed my friend Dave DiCello just posted a photo from the press box at PNC Park. That got me looking through my stream for the above shot; I had never uploaded it!

(See Dave's photo here: www.flickr.com/photos/evad310/5131450005/)

This was one of my favorite shots from my trip back home in July. I was able to tour the park (the Pirates were out of town) and shoot til my heart was content. I was like a little kid in a candy store. PNC Park never fails to amaze me with its views and I always make it a point to go there (in 2006 I attended 16 games). But it goes to a whole new level when it is empty. Just amazing. Thanks for reminding me to post this Dave, although in a roundabout and unintentional way :)

Facebook Fanpage | www.uprootedphotographer.com

©2010 Zach Frailey

Banner