Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Digital Picture Frame images

Large Rectangle

A few nice digital picture frame images I found:


People Walking
digital picture frame
Image by Bohan Shen_沈伯韩
I love trees and their shadows on walls and streets. I also love half-frame cameras, like Olympus Pen series and so on, and the images they make. They're full of uncertainties. They're dreams. The photo is taken by Olympus C5060WZ digital camera which has simply function to get .half-frame pictures. It's a little black fairy.


Red shoes
digital picture frame
Image by crepuscolo
Months ago I bought a Holga camera, then I shot about three rolls of film without knowing where to develop them. I still don't know what to do, but tonight I used the red flash of the camera to give a funny touch to this photo: the colours and blur give it the look of 3D drawings you need those special glasses to look at... you know?

It's a fake Polaroid, I just mounted the digital picture into a frame 'cause this way it looks more like a snapshot. That's why I love digital tools...

Banner