Leaderboard
728x15

Just Ain't What I Used To Be

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital picture frame images:


Just Ain't What I Used To Be
digital picture frame
Image by mbtphoto (away a lot)
My screws are still tight! But the external of the framing is beginning to wear out as well as the beauty of the paint is diminished!



utterly.... utterly...
digital picture frame
Image by s2art
I first visited this area in 1987 at the begininng of my photo studies, at the time my then current girlfriend lived not far form here, I had myself grown up only a kilometer or two away. I recently returned having been practising my photo-skills for a few years longer to see what I might see.

Well I saw plenty, but the film is still unprocessed and I only took 3 digi-cam shots.

Fucking batteries.

Next visit, take my extra battery and who knows maybe a 747 will shoot through the frame in the background?

See where this picture was taken.

Banner