Leaderboard
728x15

Dailyshoot 2011~ vertical lines~the woods!

Large Rectangle

A few nice picture images I found:


Dailyshoot 2011~ vertical lines~the woods!
picture
Image by Leshaines123
This picture part of the DailyShoot theme vertical lines and is one of three that I have decided to use. I always liked the idea of the lines in a forest and the patterns heading into the distance, and this is another attempt at that kind of shot. Was particularly lucky with the light, which gives the spectaular green glow to the picture. Taken in the woods around Bartestree Herefordshire UK

www.flickr.com/photos/leshaines123/
pinterest.com/leshaines/photography-images-of-a-journey-t...
www.facebook.com/leshainesImages



My picture of Wil Wheaton
picture
Image by heath_bar
This last Saturday I hitched a ride with Rich to Emerald City ComiCon. I had read on his blog that he was going to be there and made a effert to seek him out. While looking around, the voice over the speaker said he was here and signing now. I left the group of friend I was with and headed over there with a good 15 people long. It did not take too long. He said he like the shirt I had on and asked where I got it from. The shirt said "Nice to meet you. Roll Initiative" from geeklable. It made my day. I picked the hard back verison of his current book, The Happiest Days of Our Lives and had it signed along with a picture from his TNG days. I had wanted to pick up some of his other books, but he did not have any there. I will have to see what he has at San Diego ComiCon. I shuck his hand (good grip) and took a picture of him (see above). Had fun, not a full day con, but found a few items I did not know I needed till I found them.

Click here for my Personal Blog.

Banner