Leaderboard
728x15

Camouflaged!

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo lighting images I found:


Camouflaged!
photo lighting
Image by VinothChandar
Looks Best in Large!
Press L to see in Large & Black
Press F to Fave :)

I always love temple abstracts. While i was returning to the hotel room with my friends after a day's shoot, we spotted this man setting up the evening lights on the temple tower. He was totally unseen among the statues of the gods.

Shot @ Meenakshi Amman temple, Madurai.

Follow me @ Google+ | Twitter | Facebook


Portofino by me (another real fantasy)
photo lighting
Image by angelocesare
When light is light, and words are words.

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved


Lights Alive
photo lighting
Image by unloveablesteve
Photo of Tomy's Lights Alive toy, taken from TV Cream Toys www.tvcreamtoys.co.uk - more photos, plus write ups, at the web site.

Banner