Leaderboard
728x15

Magic Kingdom - Joy of Pink

Large Rectangle

Some cool magic photo images:


Magic Kingdom - Joy of Pink
magic photo
Image by SpreadTheMagic
Quick photography tip. For sharp photos of landscapes, don't use f/2.8. F/8 is a much better choice. This image may look ok small, but it has a technical flaw. Its not very sharp. Through the magic of post processing I was able to recover some detail but it would have been much easier if I'd setup the camera correctly.


Magic button smile
magic photo
Image by karlos of syston
Magic button smile, Syston Origami February 2011
Photo curtesy of Juan Márquez


"Magic Yo-Yo" by Oke Rosgana
magic photo
Image by docpop
The above panel is an excerpt from Oke Rosgana's 24 hour comic book, The Magic Yo-Yo.
Rosgana saw my tweets about our upcoming 24hr comic book day and thought it sounded fun, so he asked me if he could join in somehow. Since he lives in Indonesia, I told him he doesn't need our support, just go for it.
The end result is fantastic and charming... it also happens to be an origin story... of me... Doctor Popular... and how I learned to yo-yo.
How awesome is that?
Very.
It is very awesome.
You can read it on Flickr
Or download the 24 pg pdf file here.
I've also posted it as a cbz file and formatted as a printable booklet.
If you like Magic Yo-Yo, be sure to let @rosgana know.

Banner