Leaderboard
728x15

Bellagio Dancing Fountains

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo blog images:


Bellagio Dancing Fountains
photo blog
Image by 路上写真家
We were celebrating our wedding anniversary in Las Vegas. From Japan it was supposed to be a 12/hr flight but with stopovers it ended up being a 15/hr flight. Oh well. . . One of the touristy things we did upon arrival was watch the Bellagio Dancing Fountains! [more here: www.bellagio.com/attractions/fountains-of-bellagio.aspx] We stayed for a couple of the shows. This is the view from the rear/left of the fountains, rather than the front. Something different you don't often see. But along the boulevard/front is where all the "action" is at.

[FYI: yes, parts of the picture along with the stars were "exaggerated & enhanced" in Lighroom to make it visible. Sony NEX 7; 18mm f3.5 @ ISO800; EV 1/25]


The Naked Tree (2)
photo blog
Image by gwendolen
I'm participating in the Tree Year Project. Every week I will take a photo of this Horse Chestnut. The tree was planted in a small public garden near my house, probably sometime around 1900.

The Naked Tree (First blog post)


Zen Peaceful Iceland at Dusk
photo blog
Image by Stuck in Customs
Blog now on Amazon Kindle!
Do you have a Kindle? Now the blog can be wirelessly delivered to you, fresh daily, and right as rain. Get the Kindle Version Here. Enjoy! And thanks, I appreciate your support!

We've had this available for a bit, and I have been testing it and all systems are go!

Zen Great workshop weekend! Here is Silver Efex Pro
We had a great one - thanks everyone for coming! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I got a real kick out of seeing people's results from the night before. People went home and tried all of this stuff for real and got some stunning results. On Twitter, check the the has #HDRWorkshop for a few samples. Thanks again for all the enthusiasm when you come to the classes - that is really nice of y'all.

Towards the end of the workshop yesterday, I showed off Silver Efex Pro. I like how this turned out! You can see more in my Nik Review here on the site! Below is one of the shots that I whipped up towards the end of the workshop to show off how cool (literally) Silver Efex Pro is!


Daily Photo - Zen Peaceful Iceland at Dusk
The soft magnetic blue of dusk lasts a good hour or more in Iceland. It's a nice time to relax into your right brain, move around freely, and take photos until you collapse in exhaustion.

In Reykjavik, there is a lake that freezes solid, or, at least, it appeared to be solid, every winter. I started walking slowly across really give it a test. Why not? During my scoot-fest, I found this wonderful little bridge.

I'm thinking of going to Iceland this year for the summer solstice (that day when it is 24 hours of sunlight)... sounds awesome! I can't imagine a 5 hour sunset followed IMMEDIATELY by a 5 hour sunrise!!

Banner