Leaderboard
728x15

Anna//Four

Large Rectangle

Some cool image search images:


Anna//Four
image search
Image by MightyBoyBrian
More from my shoot with Anna. Check it out larger here. So far, Here are the others posted. I've got several more from this location that I'm looking forward to sharing. This one is a horizontal pan of 7 images. I start with the subject then pan one way. When I reach the end of my composition I swing back and catch the other side of the subject. In this shot, I panned to the left then swung back to the right of Anna picking up where I left off.

I'm going home to see family this weekend. It's always fun traveling with Heidi and our dog, Treble. We're such an awesome team (in my humble biased opinion).



departing
image search
Image by striatic
somewhere between here and vancouver, air canada neglected to put one of my bags onto a connecting flight.

it's alright, they got the bag to me yesterday.

that, and their style is too wonderful to malign.. though i'm not sure about this whole "jazz" thing.

colour

Banner