Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Show photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo show images:


Perspective
photo show
Image by zmi66 - ZMIphoto
World Wide Photo Walk 2011-Lausanne
*** FlickR Explorer ***
Photo de la semaine sur
www.flickr.com/groups/romandie/discuss/72157625622071931/


Best Wishes
photo show
Image by lucianvenutian
How funny is this? Just ran across it as I was cleaning up. I had a student long ago who was first cousin to Courteney Cox, and she brought me this signed photo as part of her excuse for being absent. She missed my class because she was attending the taping of the last episode. Fair enough. How many last episodes of Friends are there?

You may have to enlarge to see how it's personalized to me. Here's my question, though:

-Is she saying best wishes to me? "Best Wishes Teaching, Luke."

-Or best wishes to whomever teaches me in the future: "Best Wishes Teaching Luke (he can be a handful)."

I won't be able to post much in the coming weeks. A new job is nearly afoot and I must prepare. You may carry on in my absence.


SX-70 Sonar OneStep
photo show
Image by Silvio Tanaka
One of the best Polaroid on the '70s.

Banner