Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Picture Collages photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice picture collages images I found:


Frida Shrine - Traded
picture collages
Image by Coffeelatte
Finally getting a huge lot of pictures moved from my camera to computer. Here's a shrine I made for a trade earlier this year. The box is a wooden one from a craft store. Inside I used magazine clippings (of red coral and a Frida portrait.) The doors were decorated with a butterfly from a calendar, gold metallic doily, pieces of scrapbook paper, text from vintage medical books and more of the magazine clips. The outside door includes a bramble circle that was on a greeting card. More anatomic images, calendar & magazine clips on the outside and back. I added sequins in various shapes for a bit of bling. The box was first painted with Titan buff acrylic - a light creamy color. Then I stippled it with magenta, a deep antique gold and finally with Golden fine irridescent gold. There are also some accent stripes just inside the doorway that were painted with turquoise to match the butterfly wings. The birds on the top are German scrap that I bought at one of my favorite shops in San Jose, California - Scrapbook Island. The blue Frida letters are from a sheet of commercial press-ons.

traded


El Ingenioso Hidalgo Don Quixote de la Mancha
picture collages
Image by vidalia_11
Book is seed_stock_paper3 by seed_stock. Picture is by Gustave Dore from commons.wikimedia.org.


Schaakmat!
picture collages
Image by wandrerstefan
Six pictures of some chess pieces on a board, taken for a photography course.

Banner