Leaderboard
728x15

Drama, Dawn's Light

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload image images I found:


Drama, Dawn's Light
upload image
Image by cobalt123
Seeing this image will have more meaning taken in context of the series I am uploading at this time. I often go out at dawn in Phoenix, for the light is incredible and magical. This composition shows the top of a walkway across Highway 51 in central Phoenix. That this morning showed an overcast sky with a few brilliant blue contrasts amid the clouds made the image more powerful for me. The contrast of this brilliant yellow structure with the blue of the sky made the image memorable. I treasure these forays into "Phoenix Other Worlds" as a way to view this urban area in a far different light than one thinks of when pondering "What is Phoenix?"


Thunderbird Coffee One
upload image
Image by Visualist Images
Last night after a long day of shooting I decided to stop at my local coffee shop and have a nice Americano to before heading to the office to upload my days work. As I enjoyed my coffee the light took on a wonderful rose cast as the sun started setting. I had to pull out my gear an take a couple of photos to try & capture the moment.
From my blog @: www.visualistImages.com

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.

Banner