Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Nature Image photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice nature image images I found:


Sunrise Roanoke Island
nature image
Image by Bill Gracey
This was taken at Festival Park on Roanoke Island in North Carolina. It's a tone mapped version coming from five bracketed shots. I'm not a big fan of over done HDR images, and I think that this looks like what I saw.


More pictures from North Carolina can be seen here. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157626602176099/...


Green Cay Wetlands Sunset 02
nature image
Image by Captain Kimo
The second HDR wetlands image processed from that wonderful day at Green Cay. If you look close enough you'll see a bird sitting on one of the branches of the tree. About the only wildlife I manage to shoot that day. Even though I went there to shoot wildlife I ended up shooting all landscape photos. I did however manage to get some alligator shots later that evening. Actually I had the opportunity to shoot and amazing gator shot but I messed it up because my telephoto was to slow :(

Software used for processing photo:
Photomatix
- HDR software used for creating high dynamic range.
Topaz Adjust
- Photoshop plugin used to enhance details.
Topaz DeNoise
- Photoshop plugin used to eliminate noise.
Topaz Clean
-
Photoshop plugin used to smooth pixels.

Click here to read my tutorials and learn about my processing technique.

Banner