Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Effects images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo effects images:


Tunnel reflection in Birmingham
photo effects
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My facebook page


Life is but a Fairy Tale Stage
photo effects
Image by Stuck in Customs
I thought this was a perfect little stage, beautifully lit in the evening. This was shot on the night of the Pirates and Princesses Party at Disneyworld, where all the kids would come dressed as one or the other. This is a little area where the little girls come to listen to stories read by Cinderella and Snow White...

See it large on the blog at stuckincustoms.com/2008/05/07/life-is-but-a-fairy-tale-st...

Banner