Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Image Editor images

Large Rectangle

A few nice image editor images I found:


The Artist's Palette in Rotorua
image editor
Image by Stuck in Customs
Daily Photo - The Artist's Palette in Rotorua
Isn't this spot awesome? I did not expect all this geothermal activity in New Zealand -- it was just as impressive as Yellowstone.

This area of the north island is called Rotorua. This, specifically is the Champagne Pool at the Artist's Palette at the Wai-o-tapu Thermal Wonderland. The term "Wonderland" always makes me think of a cheap attraction on the side of the road where you can buy rubber snakes after the kids have had a great time and the parents are bored out of their skulls. But this Wonderland really was a Wonderland for all ages! I made a few videos here as well... I need to get around to editing these things together for y'all!
The World in HDR, now on the Kindle
I found out that my HDR Book is now on the Kindle. That is kinda cool! Although, frankly, in all honesty, I would recommend you get it on the iPad rather than the Kindle when it is available. It will just look so much better in color. Anyway, I thought you guys would like to know that little update... I have no date yet on the iPad version. I did talk to my editor on the phone, and everything is moving forward!

from the blog www.stuckincustoms.com


THE CURSE
image editor
Image by siliaFX
Photographer : Vasileia Anastasiadi
Model : Vasileia Anagnostou
Image Editor : Vasileia Anastasiadi

Stock

Black Feathers : the-night-bird.deviantart.com/gallery/
Crow : violet-kleinert.deviantart.com/gallery/

and my own resources.


All the rest was painted with photoshop CS5.5


Ibis, Egret and Stork
image editor
Image by unprose
Mixed Flock

Banner