Leaderboard
728x15

Starsky & Hutch and The Dukes of Hazard

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload photo images I found:


Starsky & Hutch and The Dukes of Hazard
upload photo
Image by Nicholas Erwin
I haven't uploaded a photo for a while, its winter time and I'm not so much of an active photographer during the winter. Its just so cold here.

But I looked through my photostream and I noticed that I never uploaded this photo to Flickr when I was shooting the car show in Manchester, NH.

Funny story, as we were leaving the car show and the General Lee was following from behind and people were cheering us because how often do you see two tv/movie cars together on the road? Not so often. But the guy in the General Lee flagged us down and we ended up doing a little photoshoot.

The General Lee you see there was actually used in the original TV series.

G+


Thailand Sirocco
upload photo
Image by kirainet
Finished uploading all my Thailand pictures, please enjoy the set in Slideshow mode while listening to relaxing music -> www.flickr.com/photos/torek/sets/72157623144080104/show/


Belt Buckle drawing
upload photo
Image by TheresaBurger
Just uploaded the photo of this piece, www.flickr.com/photos/tweebi/2919406840/ ...thought it be cool to add the drawing along as well.
Very simple, just polycolour pencil.

Banner