Leaderboard
728x15

Arai's STi and Yovani's EVO [Re-Edit]

Large Rectangle

Some cool edit photos images:


Arai's STi and Yovani's EVO [Re-Edit]
edit photos
Image by [SiK-photo]
Re-edit of a past photo of Arai's STi and Yovani's EVO I shot for CamberWear.net

Connect With Me
Facebook
Twitter
Vimeo

Support
LIKE [SiK-photo] on Facebook
Follow me on Instagram @sikphoto


Sepia-esque edit...critisicm please!
edit photos
Image by ClickFlashPhotos / Nicki Varkevisser
*replaced original photo posted with a new edit to change the color of her scarf. This is my younger cousin who visited last month from the Netherlands. I took this on my dad's camera when we were walking in the woods. I think she is so gorgeous.

I was trying to go with a bit of old fashioned style. Sort of tinted photo meets sepia. Is it too dark?

Banner