Leaderboard
728x15

Shadows

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:


Shadows
fun with photos
Image by grodt1987
Feel free to comment
Taken with Sony A300 18-70 kit lens
Visit my NEW PROFILE HERE --> www.flickr.com/photos/janis_petranis/


The Deanna Troi Is In
fun with photos
Image by JD Hancock
Having had no luck with Lucy van Pelt, Charlie Brown searches for a new counselor ... and meets Deanna Troi.

Other attempts:

- Doctor Doom
- Dr. Leonard McCoy
- The Doctor
- Doctor Strange

--
Want more? jdhancock.com | @JDHancock on Twitter | Facebook


A Razor to the Sky
fun with photos
Image by Stuck in Customs
As is the case with every day here, I have also included a photo. This is of the indomitable Fitz Roy at sunrise buried deep in the Andes, in the hinterland between Argentina and Chile. To get this shot, it was none too easy! First, I "woke" up after a sleepless night in a two-man tent with Yuri. It was perhaps the worst night of my life and I've never had a panic attack before, but I honestly felt like I was pretty close. The smell combined with the pitch black, the snoring, the freezing cold, and the tiny tent was almost more than I could bear!

I woke up around 4:30 AM with -7 Celsius temperatures. It was bitter cold. I got dressed QUICKLY in the pitch black cold and then headed off with two of my Russian friends to begin scaling the mountain. They had lights on their hats; I did not. I walked between them, trying not to slip on the icy "trail" between the dodging shadows cast by their headlights. I'll never forget it for the rest of my life. We ascended 1,500 feet in less than 45 minutes so we could catch the pink rays of sunrise just as they hit the peaks.

Last, I have been interviewed about photography and more on the Pro Photo Show. It's a free podcast that you can listen to if you want to know more about the process or just hear me ramble on about stuff you may or may not find interesting!

From the blog at www.stuckincustoms.com

Banner