Leaderboard
728x15

Cool York Photo images

Large Rectangle

Some cool york photo images:



In a full Stewart Clan Tarton Kilt, "Amazing Grace" on bagpipes, Memorial at RAF Lakenheath
york photo
Image by Beverly & Pack
In a full Stewart Clan Tartan Kilt, Norm Taflinger, 3rd Air Force, RAF Mildenhall, plays "Amazing Grace" on the bagpipes as part of a memorial held at RAF Lakenheath. The memorial is in memory to the victims of the September 11th terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center's Twin Towers in New York and at the Pentagon. Hijackers deliberately flew civilian airliners into the buildings, killing themselves, the passengers and thousands on the ground.

II Divo, "Amazing Grace" This video always tears me up when the bagpiper begins to plays. I hope you enjoy it.

A wonderful history to "Amazing Grace" can be found on Wikipedia.

Lyrics to "Amazing Grace"
by Englishman John Newton
(1725-1807)

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.


T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.


Through many dangers, toils and snares...
I have already come.
T'was Grace that brought me safe thus far...
and Grace will lead me home.


The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.


When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.


"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now I’m found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

Banner