Leaderboard
728x15

Original Idea Or Not? - Rothenberg, Germany 93

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo ideas images I found:


Original Idea Or Not? - Rothenberg, Germany 93
photo ideas
Image by Mikey G Ottawa
This medieval walled town of Rothenburg on The Tauber River
in Germany is today a tourist attraction. I took this photo . . .


Autoritratto libero
photo ideas
Image by axom.
Abbracciata dal silenzio, leggo e faccio foto, finalmente ad libitum.

Una persona mi ha raccontato del suo punto di vista particolare sul mondo, e mi รจ venuta voglia di provare a immaginarlo attraverso una foto.

--
Sto leggendo La donna del tenente francese; vi consiglio di dare un'occhiata alla prima recensione, rende davvero l'idea :-)


///

Surrounded by silence, I finally have a chance to read and take photos as long as I like.

Someone told me about his peculiar point of view on the world, and I just felt like trying to imagine it through a picture.

-
I'm currently reading The French Lieutenant's Woman and I strongly recommend it :-)

Banner