Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Nature Image photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool nature image images:


Applause for the Sun
nature image
Image by cobalt123
Final image of 9, my world's favorite cactus. See the other images previous on my stream for other detail views and information. This image and the one just before make me smile. Three photos that select an anthropomorphic view are in a row. The head-on view is just prior to this photo and the large view of the Old Man's face in profile on my stream:

flickr.com/photos/cobalt/302598939/
flickr.com/photos/cobalt/302598937/

For those who've known me on flickr for a while, the first time I found this Old Man was last January, seen here.

Thanks, Friends, for all your visits here. For a moment when I put this one up I had a thought "What if no one else sees the person here, then I would be seeing things, ha ha!"


Teasel Glow
nature image
Image by cobalt123
Teasel Glow - Sharp light in the early morning, teasel in very close-up view. Longmont, Colorado near Boulder. When I lost my beloved iMac in December, I also lost Lightroom 3, which I'd come to depend on especially when working with JPG images. Taken with a Canon G10, this weed pod took on a special glow in the early morning light of September. Now that Lightroom 5 is out in beta and available for free until June, I am going for it with photos I knew needed extra processing. I am already sure that I will purchase this newest Lightroom. It is very easy to use and has great new features over the Lightroom 3 I had been using.

Banner