Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Art photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo art images:


Eremo di S. Maria della provvidenza
photo art
Image by Andrea Costa Creative
If you like it, please:
Tweet

My reference Blog: Andrea Costa
Facebook:Andrea Costa

Shoot with Canon EF-S 15-85mm + polarize filter.

ALL REPORTAGE ON:
andreacosta-art.posterous.com/inside-ancient-noto-a-nice-...


During the trip in Noto Antica (Sicily, Italy), i saw The Monastery of St. Mary of Providence.
There I show the pictures because I think outside of the Church
are well known, what you see is what's inside.
You can not enter, but fortune has allowed me to find
an opening, chances are that someone has infiltrated into
and has left open the gate.....
READ MORE ON BLOG


Water (Explored)
photo art
Image by johanlundahl
My first play with art smoke. This is Water...

Banner