Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image Website photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice image website images I found:


Austin's Free Wedding Chapel; Chapel Dulcinea
image website
Image by Visualist Images
Austin Photographer John R. Rogers shot this photograph. Check out the website JohnRRogers.com for more information & please make a comment .

If you are getting married in Austin Texas, or know someone that is having a small wedding in Austin Texas, you should tell them about Chapel Dulcinea. It's not a big place, but the surroundings are beautiful and the price is right. I've been out there a couple of times. Once to attend a wedding and another time to photograph one and was amazed at the peacefulness of the setting both times. (No I am not usually a wedding photographer, but I am a romantic & love weddings.)

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.


Hot Hot Pepper
image website
Image by Vincent_AF
LARGE


Feel free to use this image as you wish! I only ask you to credit me by linking back to my flickr account or my website www.archetypefotografie.nl/ Thanks!

If you wanna follow me on Twitter -> twitter.com/AF_Photography

Critique is very welcome ;-)


(animated stereo) Dog tired in the gilded age,1894
image website
Image by Thiophene_Guy
To animate an approximately 500x500 image scroll down to the comments. A larger 1440x1650 version animates when viewing original size (click all sizes).

The purpose here is not to duplicate the original image, from the Library of Congress website, but to generate a downloadable animated gif to assist viewing and presentation.

The library of congress offers a multitude of historical images online, many needing no license to redistribute. The original 1894 image of a girl asleep on her dog, from R. K. Bonine stereoview #316, is titled Tired of play. No known restrictions on publication. Library of Congress digital ID: hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3c12636

Image rotations, resizing, alignment, and animated gif generation done with StereoPhotoMaker, a freeware program by Masuji Suto & David Sykes.

Banner