Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Buy Photo photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice buy photo images I found:


Paperclip Numbers
buy photo
Image by Leo Reynolds
Bought in a pack from the Science Museum shop
London, England, UK

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9


Created with fd's Flickr Toys


Most of my Polaroids
buy photo
Image by Hillary Stein
Since I was taking photos of my other Polaroid photo, it inspired me to get all the Polaroid buds together for a family photo. I have a couple more in the closet that didn't want to come out and play because it was too crowded for them, but this is the majority of my lovely Polaroid collection. I love them all.

sorry for the crappy lighting and my hot mess of a room, I'm in the middle of cleaning it.

oh and I have a tumblr now!


16 things.
buy photo
Image by leedav
1. I've had very few jobs that weren't related to food somehow. One of them was as a play therapist for autistic kids.
2. I've had several jobs as a driver including ice cream truck, cab and produce delivery driver. I still think about becoming a bus driver, ambulance driver and mailman. What can I say? I like driving!
3. I used to devour adventure travel books and believed that I would eventually race in the Iditarod or hike the Pacific Crest Trail or bike to the tip of South America. I did have one adventure and I hope there will be more.
4. I am friends with all my exes.
5. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd want to come back as an optimist.
6. I've never had a 9 to 5 job.
7. My favorite movie that doesn't include food is "All the Real Girls".
8. My favorite movie that does include food is a three way tie between "Tampopo", "Big Night" and "The Gleaners and I".

Whew! Half way done. This is harder than I thought.

9. I am a total voyeur. I have been known to read things I shouldn't. I loved reality tv as soon as it was 'invented'. Blogging seemed like a dream come true. And this is also a big reason why I am addicted to flickr. I love glimpses of other people's lives.
10. Even so, I find it hard to believe that people care about the stuff I put out here. I can't tell you how many long descriptions on pictures I've deleted before posting because I couldn't believe someone would want to read it.
11. I wish I'd appreciated being young and cute when I was young and cute.
(and don't tell me I'm still young and cute, PLEASE)
12. I love kids but I'm 98% glad that I'm not having any of my own.
13. I will never spend money to buy a tv. This seems pretty pointless now that you can do everything on your computer but still.
14. I am late fairly often and a terrible procrastinator but if there's one thing I am, it's reliable. If I say I am going to do something, I'll do it. Eventually.
15. I dream of living in the country but I am scared to leave the city (even if it's just a small city).
16. I have a terrible memory so I love holidays because they help me remember what I was doing on that day last year.

Happy New Year's Eve everybody!

Thanks for tagging me Susan! And thanks for reading everybody else. ;-) If you haven't already participated in this meme, consider yourself tagged!

Banner