Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Upload Photo images

Large Rectangle

Check out these upload photo images:


Then no one would know the sound of a ghost (Spaceship Earth, EPCOT)
upload photo
Image by ohhector
It's very odd for me to upload something the same day I shot it...much less, two hours ago, and much much less without any real processing. At least, on a shot that I think needs it. But I'm using my work laptop, and I only have Picassa on here...and it hates my canon raw files, especially the high ISO ones.

ANYWAY...my new job has me traveling Florida, as I've mentioned a few times before. And one of the fringe benefits of this is being able to be in places I wouldn't normally be around on a frequent basis....included Orlando, and thus, Walt Disney World.

At first I intended to use this mostly as a chance to be able to get into some massive photo taking ventures, especially since I'd be alone...but the first thing I did when I got to EPCOT today was just walk around, and go on a few rides without my camera out. Of course, it eventually came out...but it was nice to just enjoy things for once. I ended up finding a huge prehistoric snail on the "Ellen's Energy Adventure" ride that I had never seen!

I captured this on my way out. I decided to leave early, stop by Mouse Gear, and do SSE as a parting ride...but it was closed! Boo. So I got this shot. I worked a similar one last week when I was shooting with Kristin W, but I haven't had a chance to edit those yet and i shot it as an HDR. but the blues were catching my attention here, so I had to!

(I might go back and redit this later when I am on my nice home computer with photoshop....but maybe not. We shall see!)


Bay Bridge
upload photo
Image by 'SandFlash


Recent Uploads:
Alcatraz Photoset
BayBridge Photoset


High Street.
upload photo
Image by MDMA.
Re-upload of a photo taken last year, this time contrast adjusted in CS5.
f/16.
-------------------------------------
Olympus OM-1n
Zuiko 50mm/f1.8
Zuiko Red Filter
Neopan Acros
XTOL
Epson V300 (Negative)
Photoshop CS5
-------------------------------------

Banner