Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Family Photo photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool family photo images:


vintage girl in curls with bow, 2nd pose
family photo
Image by deflam
A series of three vintage photos of a little girl, side by side in a large fancy cardboard frame holder. There's no name or date written, so I don't know how she's related to me. I'm guessing early 1930s?


somewhere out west
family photo
Image by bunchofpants
This looks like it was taken the same day as the Carlsbad photo, so it was probably on the way to or from there. Notice how my mom has a tight grip on my arm ... I was prone to wandering off and I'm sure she was afraid she'd lose me in the desert.


another oldie ...
family photo
Image by bunchofpants
My dad, my grandfather, me, my brother and my sister. I'm the little one trying to squirm out of my grandfather's arms. I absolutely love dad's hat and camera combo! Could he possibly be a more stereotypical '60s dad?

Banner