Leaderboard
728x15

Sky Full of Love

Large Rectangle

Check out these love image images:


Sky Full of Love
love image
Image by Paul Anglada
[39/365] "Sky Full of Love"

The images making up this panorama came from Taos during the sunset of June 4th last year, when I lived there. This panorama went from one end of my parents house to the other. Being able to edit this better than I did when I first attempted is something I'm so happy about. Mirroring the image gave it such a beauty to me! And, as you can see from my imagery, I love symmetry and beauty. I hope you enjoy!

And be sure to check out my next two images... the source material came from this "photo".


Old First Church, Bennington, VT
love image
Image by Skunkworks Photographic
**********FIRST EVER CONTEST************

Ok everyone! Welcome to the first ever Skunkworks Photographic Contest! Here is the deal – All you have to do is like the facebook page a post a comment on the wall with a link to your favorite photo. It can be any photo…any person’s photo that is. I love to see awesome images and I can’t wait to see you favs too.

Contest???? Yes! Like the page and post a link. Using a Random Time and Date Generator, the comment that is closest in time to the randomly generated Time and Date wins the prize. Prize?? Yes! A 20x30 Skunkworks Photo of your choice – signed and numbered. The winner will be notified via facebook message with a link to the photostream to choose your image.

Contest will close on 09/30/2010 at Midnight. Winners will be notified by 10/07/2010.

Like the Page Here!

I hope everyone has a good time and I can't wait to send someone a print!







Note: Post as many times as you want! Just make sure you include a link to a photo!

Banner