Leaderboard
728x15

Jackson...1st Birthday

Large Rectangle

A few nice fun photos images I found:


Jackson...1st Birthday
fun photos
Image by Јerry
DwinPhotos 09

A pic of Jackson and I at his 1st Birthday party. Apparently Wal-Mart has a deal that if you buy your birthday cake there you can get a "baby cake" for 1 cent! Jackson certainly had fun tearing into this cake.. he and i had the best time!...lol

Clickitt to View On Black

Try Clicking here to View a slideshow of my pics


"eeemmm..."
fun photos
Image by icedsoul photography .:teymur madjderey
"... I really think he is pissed off!"
"oh really... what makes you think that? maybe because you made fun of his big head?!"
"well... he IS big, no?"
"yeah and everyone knows how sensitive he is... god...lets just hope we get out of this alive!"
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"





-day twohundredfiftyfive-
of my one year photo project


"you couldn't find..."
fun photos
Image by icedsoul photography .:teymur madjderey
"a bigger mousepad I guess!?"
"c'mon, its fun, it looks good, it feels good and most importantly it works perfectly fine!"
"yeah and takes half of the desktop... pfff... I really don't know what to do with you."
"love me! as I always get you the coolest stuff.... it our office and we shall have the finest and funnest of all..."
"funnest? funnest? see... that is the big problem here!"



-day onehundredone-
of my one year photo project

Banner