Leaderboard
728x15

Hacking the Heart Spark with a proximity sensor - testing on the sillyscope

Large Rectangle

A few nice heart image images I found:


Hacking the Heart Spark with a proximity sensor - testing on the sillyscope
heart image
Image by Rain Rabbit
Hacking Eric Boyd's Heart Spark pendant, which pulses LEDs my heartbeat via my Polar gym chest strap transmitter. I've been experimenting with a proximity sensor to light up the top 3 LEDs on the Heart Spark. It's been very much trial and error to get it to work with various voltage supplies, so far I've tried a 3V coin and a AAA battery with a step up voltage component. It works best as seen in this image with a 4.4V supply from a variable mains adapter.


Two Hearts
heart image
Image by Robert Hruzek
Special effects sure can make a dramatic image!

Banner